February 03, 2017

InCoWriMo... February 2017

Why have I never heard of this before now?  I am coming late to the party but I love this challenge!

For the month of February people all over the world are mailing letters, cards, care packages to people for no apparent reason.  It is called the International Correspondence Writing Month.

This challenge is of the vintage kind.  It is the original social media.  There is even a website!  You can find out more here.




I am taking the challenge but I am not sending something every day.... I am shooting for one or two per week for this year and then I will up my game next year.

Here is what others are sharing on the challenge...







Instagram page (#InCoWriMo)

Are you joining in?



1 comment:

  1. I heard about this last week via one of the fountain pen newsletters I get. It sounded great, but I simply don't have the energy. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete