April 29, 2017

It is that time of year again.... Welcome to the 24 Hour Read-a-thon!

The Introductory Survey...

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

El Paso, Texas... the desert southwest.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?


Working on some unfinished books but I must start the Tea Planter's Wife... I need to get a good amount of progress on it today.  Here is the stack, though...












3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Definitely this...














4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am a new grandmother!





















5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I have been a long time participant and I always want to read more than I get to... it is the life of being the mom.  I am delighted that today turned off rainy and cold, though.... that is a big chunk of motivation for me to read since we rarely get this kind of day around here.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. OMG Texas! I always wanted to see Texas! And you have soo many books! Sending a big high from the other side of the Atlantic, Europe! Enjoy the readathon! :)

    neabarabea.com

    ReplyDelete