June 18, 2008

Houston Trip Eats... the other stops

Here are a few other places we ate...

You cannot travel in Texas without a stop to a Dairy Queen for a burger, fries and Blizzard in 105 degree weather. LOL


We had dogs and pizza at Minute Maid Park while we enjoyed the Astros/Yankees game!

We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast on Father's Day with Dan at the Hyatt Dining Facility
called Shula's after Don Shula. Our waiter Tony snapped the picture for us. Thanks Tony!


We also made a stop at the local Luby's Cafeteria to eat with both Dan's and my parents and brother and his family. Here is my motley crew!

We also made our fair share of stops at roadside spots for a leg stretch and a bite along the way.

Check out the monkeys!!! LOL

This was a very fun trip. Check out my main blog for more details later today. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I were discussing getting some Blizzards just yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete