August 18, 2009

Julie and Julia...

I am finally going to see the movie tomorrow night. I have been waiting on the hubster to get some time so we could make it a date night.

I must admit that I really did not like the book Julie and Julia and I bought the book My Life in France which will be read soon but I did not have time to get it done before the movie. I am hoping that Julie Powell is more likable in the movie than in the book. With Amy Adams as Julie I cannot imagine that she would be as whiny and annoying so I am holding out hope on that one.

As for the life of Julia.... that will always be a winner in my book and as Meryl Streep is playing her this part of the movie is sure to be a hit.

Anyway.... I will let you know if the movie is actually better than the book this time.... crossing fingers for a winner here!

2 comments:

  1. You will love it! It's very cute. I saw it a week ago. Have fun!!!! (hope you're going with some girlfriends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... Dan is taking me for a date night but he will love the food stuff I suppose. He will be hungry after the movie I am thinking! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete