December 23, 2009

Sweet Treats...

I have been baking a little more and making a few more things for fun now that I am out of school until the middle of January. We have had biscuits, muffins, some home cooked dinners as a family more and today we made a bit of candy. Today we made some peanut butter chocolate truffles and almond bark candy. I was going to try to make some Turkish Delight but I have no rose water and no rose petals to make it with. I will check with my MIL and see if she has some that made it through the recent freeze. I am putting together a cake for tomorrow night's Christmas Eve service at church, too. It has been busy with sewing and wrapping and keeping kids busy since school has been out. Here is a sampling...






















TRUFFLES!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:20 PM

    These look fantastic! i'll definitely be giving them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love truffles! These look so good.

    ReplyDelete