April 22, 2016

Readathon TBR April 2016


Mostly working through the top three but the bottom three are just in case.

I actually bought Ruth Reichl's book today for 30% off at Barnes and Noble.  I had been waiting until I had coupons to get it.

Tomorrow will be a little insane with guys coming to replace two giant windows that are cracked on the back of our house and some running around of kids.  We also have tickets to the Harry Connick, Jr. concert for our family so there won't be as much reading as in years past but I will work some in as I have time.  I will be checking the reading website on and off, too.

Are you reading with us?

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. I have the Kondo book, and it came with free audible. I started listening to it ages ago; it may be my "moving around" book for tomorrow.

    I shared some of my list on my blog. I'm mostly fiction, though I have Girl Meets Change in the stack as well. I should get back to whittling down the nonfiction pile. My 2016 "read" pile is seventeen books to date, but all of it has been fiction.

    ReplyDelete