November 24, 2008

Question...

With us heading into the holiday season I thought I would post lots of holiday foods over the coming weeks. I also thought I would treat it a bit like an Advent calendar because we celebrate Advent in our home.

The question is...

What would you like to see over the holiday season from me? It can be in the form of photos, book recommendations, videos or just recipes you want... let me know in the comments and I will start putting the posts together starting next Saturday (the first day of Advent is next weekend)

Thanks for reading... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love the new design on the blog!!! Very sleek! :)

    As far as what *I* want. :) I love the recipes and pictures. Videos are tricky b/c I have a hard time finding time to watch them, but I have enjoyed the few that I've caught!

    Really, I like all of it. :)

    ReplyDelete