December 13, 2008

My project...

I did a project this semester on facilities and layout and menu for a restaurant that I would want to open. My project was a Bed & Breakfast with a cafe and bakery business during the week. I thought some of you might like to see what I have been working on.

I focused this semester on an Irish Bed and Breakfast that I would open in east Texas. Here is the tentative menu I came up with:


I love all things Irish so here are some of my favorite Irish Food Links for enjoyment, too...

Darina Allen Newsletter Archives

Gastronom.ie


Spicendipity

A Plaice for Everything


Bibliocook

Cake Creations


The Dublin Gobbler

Fairy Cake Heaven

Food and Drink Ireland

Messy Chef

Peppermint Tea

Our Grannies Recipes

The Humble Housewife

Truly Scrumptiousness

No comments:

Post a Comment