January 20, 2009

Some health issues...

I have recently... in the past week, been diagnosed with a hypothyroid disease and will need to start moving toward some dietary changes. I am looking into the Zone Diet because it comes highly recommended for hypothyroid disorders and for building metabolism. I will start putting both school and baking stuff along with some things I am trying that are new here soon. I am still in the beginning phase of taking the medication and am just trying to get through this past few weeks until it starts to take effect. Stay tuned for my Daring Baker Challenge coming on the 28th of January and some beginning of school stuff. I start classes again tonight and will have lots to share because I am taking 4 classes this semester - three of them being lab classes with lots of cooking and baking. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leann. I'm sorry to hear that about your thyroid. I'll be praying for you.

    I wanted to stop in & tell you that I gave you an award!

    You can see it here:
    http://janedoesntblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award.html
    I had never received a blog award, so I found it so much fun giving it out!

    ReplyDelete