January 11, 2009

Some healthier ways...

I am trying to make wiser choices in food these days. This little cookbook I picked up a few years ago has some great information on healthy choices and it is packed with 24 days of meals to keep you on track.

This breakfast smoothie I made the other day has orange juice, banana, yogurt, a bit of honey and vanilla and I thinned it with some rice milk and added some crushed ice and blended until smooth. It was very delicious and the kids loved it, too.

I will be trying some more recipes from it this week and will share as I go...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:11 PM

    I didnt know your measurements for this smoothie, so I just estimated the amounts. I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it all,but everyone at home liked it and I had to make another batch! Great post!

    We at Foodista also have a small embeddable widget that will help you build traffic from Foodista-related pages. This will explain how the widget works. Come and visit anytime! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete