March 05, 2009

The craziest semester yet...

I know... I have neglected the poor blog. I promise it has been for a good reason. I am one hour shy of being registered as a full-time student this semester. With that and four children and responsibilities and a poor neglected husband this place has just not been the priority. However, I thought you might at least like a picture or two from time to time. I also have some really fun Mexican Bread things to share with you. We are one of the few culinary schools that offers Mexican Breads so I thought that might be fun. I will get to that point of sharing from my journals in the near future. I have taken a TON of pictures so far and am adding bunches more each week. Spring break will be here in about 10 days and maybe I can spend a bit of time with you then. It will be over before I know it and I will have the summer off. Stay tuned for Daring Baker Challenges and more culinary school stuff.

Yep, that is me... after a long night of pastry classes. I never have pics of myself so I asked my darling friend Stephanie to snap it for me.

4 comments:

  1. yum! mexican breads. can't wait to see what you've learned

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry hon, you are never far away from my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at the time you do have to attend school! What a supportive family you must have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure how i found your blog but i really like it, it's very cute and has a clever name.

    wanted to say bravo for you going to culinary school- are you studying pastry arts only?

    feel free to visit my blog- i don't have much in the way of pastries just yet (still building), but i'd love your feedback. (My Halal Kitchen at http://www.myhalalkitchen.com)

    cheers,
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete