March 04, 2010

What a cook does on her days off...

In my house she works in the kitchen... LOL

Today I...

*   made yogurt

 It is now covered and sitting atop my refrigerator to keep it warmer.

*   made Amish Bread

*   cooked two kinds of beans... black and navy... for dishes later in the week.

*   Roast a chicken for dinner with sides (straying from the menu because Dan brought chickens home yesterday)

*   Made a VERY healthy and delicious lunch for myself from the site SparkPeople.com

Spinach, orange wedges, Feta Cheese, Homemade Croutons, grilled chicken and a homemade orange vinaigrette.  It was delicious and very filling.

*   Bake off some granola to go with my yogurt

*   Clean the kitchen and do two loads of dishes

*   Feeding the sourdough starter and loving my new containers for sourdough and for yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment