July 03, 2010

Catering stuff...

Chicken chipotle sandwiches on mini crescent rolls

Beef Satee... we made a peanut coconut sauce to go with this and it was so good!


Dinner rolls... I made these and we did them a day ahead.  The were refrigerated and then proofed the day of and they turned out magnificent!


Gourmet "fajita/taco" salad

Strawberry Shortcake... Aida let me do this one by myself completely and they were so good!  I am loving my job and learning so much.  I also love how Aida trusts me enough to give me projects and jobs and lets me do so much more on my own than I ever did in school.   I love that she is letting me just jump in and get my feet wet.  She gives me a soft place to fall and is very instructive and complimentary, too.  She is a fabulous teacher as well as caterer and personal chef.  I admire her so much and love that I have this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment