July 03, 2010

Local Coffee and Pastry Shop.... Latin Latte

Our precious daughter had some fantastic grades this year.  In celebration of that we tried a new coffee and sandwich shop in the area called Latin Latte.  Their coffee is great!  The pastries are quite tasty, too.  The sandwiches and soups are not the best I have ever had but they were good and we had a good time celebrating over a good meal, coffee and cake.  :)
I had the vegetarian sandwich and the tortilla soup.  The soup was too spicy but had potential and the sandwich was good.  I had the chipotle mayo and I think I would go with something a little more mild next time.

Girlie and I split a chocolate individual cake and it was wonderfully chocolate and decadent.

She savored every bite!  LOL

I was a bit confused about the name of the place... it has a central American name but claims to be a Parisian Pastry shop.  I think that could have been thought through a little better but it was a nice place and a nice change from the typical national chain of Starbuck's.  We will give them more business and hope they stay around for a long time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment