March 19, 2011

Oat Milk...

I cannot drink cow's milk so I try other stuff all the time... at the store I love the Rice Milks or the Almond Milks out there that they have given us in recent years.  I am also allergic to soy so I don't do those but I have a few recipes that I am beginning to play with to make some other alternatives.  The one I most recently made was an Oat Milk... it was quite tasty.  I drank several glasses right away because it was just so delicious!  It is quite inexpensive to make, too.  It is nice over granola or just straight up for drinking.  Here is the recipe...



3 comments:

  1. It sounds delicious. I am going to try your recipe because I can't drink milk either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My name is Rachel:
    I really love your blog, I'll be trying out your recipes in the near future.
    I was wondering if you'd like to do a link exchange.
    here's my site:
    http://itsmadefromscratch.blogspot.com

    thank you for your time
    Rachel Neil
    peru1@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Rachel... that would be awesome! :) Adding you now...

    ReplyDelete