August 08, 2011

Gluten Free Muffins...

 Baked these for a client last week.  They turned out very nice.  

These are gluten free banana pecan muffins.


I have enjoyed baking gluten free items very much.  It is really like being in the "experimental kitchen".  I enjoy experimenting and trying out new recipes.  One of the most exciting things I do is "play" in the kitchen.  I love my job!!!

Oh, and Dan has been buying me a variety of different dishes lately... this particular one is for my Italian pasta collection.  I love dishes, too!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Is there anyway you could share the recipe? I have a friend with a sister that has Celiac disease and she would enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it is not my recipe I am often reluctant to share it but if you want to leave me an e-mail I can send it to you in private or I can just give you the name of the book I got it from.

    ReplyDelete