August 22, 2011

Menu Plan for August 22-27


Monday
Meatloaf w/ground turkey
Red Potatoes
Veggies

Tuesday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Tomato Soup
Small Side Salad

Wednesday
Crockpot Chicken
Spinach/Strawberry/Walnut Salad
Rice
Veggies

Thursday
Lentils and Rice Taco Bake
Tortillas
Salsa
Avocado and Tomato

Friday
Girls Night!
Gnocchi sauteed with bacon and butter
w/Bechamel Sauce
Veggies
Brownies for Dessert

Saturday
Baseball night!
???

It is also BACK-TO-SCHOOL week in our house... as it is for many of you guys.  My family tends to love taking either sandwiches or leftovers from the night before in their lunches.  I will share a few lunch ideas as I go through the week with you guys and, of course, AFTER SCHOOL SNACKAGE!!!


1 comment:

  1. I want to come for girls' night, but Texas is a pretty long commute from Wisconsin!

    Congrats on your job for Thursday! I'll be praying not only that it goes well, but that it results in many solid referrals as well.

    ReplyDelete