October 26, 2011

Finally Back Online!

I had a bit of glitch lately with a switch from one internet service to another and it threw us offline for almost a month.  I am back and putting together some yummy stuff for November!  We have a cool front heading our way in the next 24 hours and I have a GROSS (144 or 12 dozen) of monster cookies to bake for my boy for his 18th birthday for this weekend.  I am excited to be back and sharing all we are going to be doing over the holiday season.

If you would like to order some Thanksgiving or Christmas goodies you can place an order anytime between now and then.  I will try and post a pdf of our items available.  On all cupcakes and muffins I can do personal custom orders.  Whatever flavor you are looking for I can help you come up with just the right cupcake!

Just shoot me an e-mail if you are local and I can work it all out with you!  :)  See the Home page for more info.  


No comments:

Post a Comment