March 20, 2012

Daniel Fast Food Journal... Day 1



I started the eating changes Monday and had a pretty satisfying day.  

I started the day with a green smoothie instead of coffee 

and then snacked on carrots as I worked.

For lunch I had whole wheat pasta and a veggie packed marinara sauce.

The sauce was loaded with zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.

I sipped on hot water with a bit of lemon as I was preparing dinner.  I think I might add some ginger to that later in the week for a little tummy comfort since I am off my normal lemon ginger tea blend and all other teas right now.

I finished the day with a big bowl of quinoa tossed with avocado, broccoli, quartered cherry tomatoes and lime juice with a pinch of Kosher salt.  I will be eating that one again.  It was YUM!!!

I will be putting breakfast together before I go to bed so I can mix quickly and pop it in the oven.  

I am also hoping to make a few quick snack items like granola with no sugar and cutting up some fresh veggies.  

Check out some of Kristen's video blogging... she has some recipe demos here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment